Introductory Blog

 

FSAT Fiction of Capital Cities

Introductory Blog

A little bit about me, my name is Natalie Ciejek, I'm 20 years old and a Fashion Merchandising major at Mercyhurst University. I was born and raised in Rochester, New York. I have one younger sister named Audrey, we are 2 and a half years apart. I love to drink tea, my favorite tea to drink is Matcha. I am vegan and have been for almost 3 years now. My favorite color is blue. My car is a bright blue Hyundai Kona and her name is True Blue. I am an introvert, I am very shy, quiet, and observant that is how I would describe myself in the best way possible.

There are many things I am excited about for that trip but I'm most excited about traveling to a different country and leaving the United States for a bit. I have never been out of the country before or traveled internationally so I am excited for this next adventure in my life. I am also looking forwards to visiting the Elephant Cafe where the infamous J.K. Rowling wrote the Harry Potter books. I am also excited about going to the Mary Queen of Scots Castle. During this spring semester, I am taking a fashion elective called "Fashion Evolution" in which we learn about fashion from different periods and parts of the world. Recently we just learned about Mary Queen of Scots and what she wore when she was around. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FSAT Trip: Ireland

FSAT Trip: England