FSAT Trip: Ireland

 

The last destination on our trip was Dublin Ireland, even though we were there for a day & a half it was still pretty cool. We went to St. Patrick's Cathedral which was cool to see. I didn't know they still do masses there I thought it was just only for museum showings. For the English FSAT class, I did my presentation on the Book of Kells. After learning about the Book of Kells. I wanted to check out the exhibit myself. We went to Trinity College in Dublin which is everywhere by the way, it is very spread out amongst the city. Seeing the Book of Kells was my favorite part of the Dublin trip it was the one thing I wanted to do in Dublin. While I was staring at the Book of Kells I kept thinking wow "it's here it's right in front of me the book I presented in class I'm staring at it with my own two eyes." 

I'm going to be honest but Dublin Ireland was my least favorite of the trip. The reason why is it was our last trip destination and by that time I was exhausted from the other two countries. Another reason is I felt like the last part of our trip was rushed we were in Dublin for a day and I think if we spent an extra day there then my opinion would be different.

But this trip overall was a great once-in-a-lifetime experience and I am so happy and lucky I got to travel with my professors and my best friends to Europe. When you get a chance or an opportunity like this to travel to Europe, take it and learn about different countries, different histories, and different cultures. Then afterward you can say I did it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductory Blog

FSAT Trip: England